Thursday, September 29, 2005

Three Tree

Rian ran....Rian ran....Rian ran...Rolls off the tongue, yes?

Eh. Rian ran out and purchased three more dwarf spruce to match the Banker's Tree.

They will be Perfect. If they do not grow too much more.

I fear I will have to take up Backyard Bonsai. Rian shall be out in the snow drifts with a pair of tiny scissors fingering mantra beads and snipping spruce. The neighbors will telephone Spokane Mental Health and there will be a horrible scene as I am dragged off waving fists and crying, "Do not let them grow!"

Aidan will be scarred for life and forever more be terrified of tall trees.

....hmmm.

Perhaps Rian ought to return the spruces.

5 Comments:

Blogger biped said...

Keep the trees, I'll come visit you in the institution if they do put you away.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I'll bring Timtams.

8:44 AM  
Blogger La Tulipe said...

And wave them about on just this side of the locked ward door?

Cruel Emma!

If Rian had chocolate now, the resulting euphoria would most likely slay me.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Emano said...

On one hand, my son-in-law can live in a city where there are no trees. On the other hand, I don't know if I want my grandchildren growing up unable to have a Christmas tree.

1:46 PM  
Blogger H said...

Emano, there is a law against trees where...?.... wait. You have a son in law? I thought your children were, um, CHILDREN.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home