Friday, December 09, 2005

Pandora's Box

So. One of Rian's childhood pack...we shall call him the Naked Sprinter, yes? The Naked Sprinter sent Rian a Christmas card c/o Rian's childhood address.

Rian's father said: "You win the Most Suprising Christmas Card Of The Year award."

I do not think I have spoken to the Naked Sprinter, truly, since I was 18 years old. Or such. He has send updates on most of the pack...apparently he has used Mater's favorite button to find most of them. The Naked Sprinter is selling insurance of some kind in Northern California. His brother is a psychologist in LA, and has two children. And Joel, he has found Joel!

Rian has never dared. Not since Joel last telephone Rian with a mad message. Rian is nibbling fingernails thinking of it. How curious I am! What is Joel doing? We were heart twins for so long. Is he happy? Is he sane? Is he gay? Is he straight? Is he rich, poor, in love, lonely, busy, sleeping?

Rian has the Naked Sprinter's email. I shall wish him a Merry Christmas. Shall I ask about Joel? I cannot decide. Would it open the lid of something better left locked?

3 Comments:

Blogger keppet said...

Ask.

Then share everything with us.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Emano said...

I can't believe you're even asking. How could your natural curiosity lead you to do anything *but* ask?

Naked Sprinter. There's a story.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Better to ask rather than go mad with curiousity.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home