Thursday, June 15, 2006

Use The Ritz, Luke...

Last night Rian dreamed that I was Luke Skywalker. In a manner of speaking.

I was mySelf, yes, and the only thing that made Rian Luke was the giant black hat I wore, Spaceballs style. Twas hard to see around.

I spent the entire dream fleeing Darth Vader through a giant library. Vader, apparently injured, was confined to a loudly humming grey wheel chair. The chair could levitate up and over stacks when need be. And the library stacks towered. Rian as Luke climbed several and was indeed afraid to look down.

Apparently Vader wanted not Rian, but the half open tube of Ritz Crackers(TM) I clenched in my hand. Some part of Luke knew he needed to keep those crackers safe for Aidan's return, but occasionally I would dole one out to an especially dangerous Storm Trooper. This would send them back into the maze of books.

...I need to stop playing Star Wars all day long, obviously. Yes?

3 Comments:

Blogger H said...

*Laughs* The power of the Ritz.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Archie Furrows said...

The dark side leads to suffering.

Suffering leads to munchies.

Munchies leads to the Ritz.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Skywolf said...

So... Rian Seekwalker, eh?

May the Crackers be with you.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home