Monday, October 31, 2005

Bears In The Wood

Preparing for NaNoWriMo feels rather like preparing for hibernation. One must get this done, and that done, and that over there, as I will not have much attention for it in the next fourish weeks. And one will miss this luxury, or that party, or that person.

In fact, Rian finds it a ttch frightening. Not the game itself, or the word count, but the absorption. I am going to sleep, and when I wake, will the world be the same? Will Rian be forgotten? Will Rian forget Self? Will I be groggy and confused, or light and empty?

...will there be SNOW on the ground?

4 Comments:

Blogger Emano said...

Good luck with the new absorption.

2:15 PM  
Blogger H said...

All will still be here... AND you will have a new novel.

There MAY be snow however.

Snow, lovely snow!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

I'm stressing too, but in a good way. And hey, I'll always be here to whinge to. *grin* Late messages are always welcome.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Archie Furrows said...

So these bears are writing in the woods?!

Good luck with nanowrimo, RianWriting.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home