Saturday, December 10, 2005

Curiousity

Dear Naked Sprinter*,

Holy cow and pass the Coronas, what a surprise! Dad read your Christmas card to me over the phone and I had to laugh. I can still remember small Stephen Underhill in his red corduroy shorts getting hit over the head with a stick by his older brother! Playing with G.I. Joe in the dirt pile. Chasing white fluffy cats under the Music Addition. Climbing the Torrey Pines barefoot and rolling the D&D dice in Pat's basement.

It sounds like you are doing very well. I am glad. And Brian and Pat, also.

Have you heard yet from John?

I am living in ice cold Spokane, WA - insert desperate shivers here - and have been for the last seven years or so. I married my short, green eyed, sharp tongued College Love....ye gods...nearly 12 years ago. We have one child and three cats in a house that is nearly 100 years old. I am very happy.

So, then, what did Joel says he was up to? Was he well? I have not spoken to him for a very long time.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you - I think of our barefoot pack whenever I am home from Christmas and hear the music wafting from your mom's studio.

Rian*


*names have been changed to protect the semi-Innocent

7 Comments:

Blogger myo said...

But what will you become now that you are no longer RianSeeking?

1:37 PM  
Blogger La Tulipe said...

Bananas?

3:22 PM  
Blogger myo said...

Then it is fortunate that aidan likes bananas

4:30 PM  
Blogger biped said...

I wouldn't call matricide by ingestion fortunate.

5:33 PM  
Blogger keppet said...

How odd to hear a different writing style. Almost... teenage and hyperactive.

Pray tell more about Joel's mad message to you.

6:46 PM  
Blogger La Tulipe said...

RianChameleon, then, yes?

Joel phoned Rian, years ago, to say the government was After Him.

9:20 PM  
Blogger skittledog said...

*nearly knocks tv from stand in laughing at 'matricide by ingestion'*

To nick a phrase I saw jes use, bwee hee hee.

But surely Rian is always seeking Something?

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home