Thursday, April 06, 2006

DreamSeeking

Last night Rian dreampt that I was standing between two busy freeways with my mother, who was having a stroke. I kept phoning 911 on the Crackberry, yes, but the woman who answered only told me that I was not worthy of aid.

I woke in a sweat and went back to sleep and this time Biped was a famous sculptor welding hearth irons into giant spiders in Rian's back yard. Her hair was very very short and blue and she was wearing a pink coat.

I woke and rolled over and the Board was entirely in a mathematic code that Rian could not read unless one had a calculator. Twas painful.

This time when Rian woke I lay awake trying to figure out how to end the other blog which has become a headache - I still have nadine and chili and Daymaster and...? - I think I shall have to end it in a Dallas-esque manner, with Patrick Duffy in the shower moaning:

"Who shot J.R.?

2 Comments:

Blogger biped said...

can we have Crichton moaning instead?

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger may not approve of wet leather, says Rian, whilst eating lunch on a bench in Duncan Gardens.
...and now I know why they call them Crackberries.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home