Monday, October 30, 2006

Big Guns

Rian has lost the battle in the Giant Fecal Matter war.

Nothing I have tried to scatter, plant, or spike has 'gently' urged our busy caller away. I have tried, indeed Rian has. But there is only so much shit one can shovel. And:

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol9no12/03-0039.htm

So, Rian has phoned the Skunk Man back to trap. I despise the ideas of traps. And raccoons, although occasionally ferocious, have charming faces.

Nevertheless, I do not wan the little people to develope a fatal case of roundworm Ebola.

So, we shall see what the Skunk Man has to say. If he ever phones Rian back. Perhaps he has heard the rumors. Perhaps he is Terrified.

5 Comments:

Blogger Skywolf said...

Does the Skunk Man use humane traps?

5:36 AM  
Blogger La Tulipe said...

He does, sweet Flowyks.

7:23 AM  
Blogger keppet said...

I thought you meant human traps then...

A friend of mine says that there is an awful smell in the crawlspace under his house. And it has been going on for a month so it has to be something larger than a raccoon. Which basically leads him to think "person"...

3:07 PM  
Blogger La Tulipe said...

He does need a human trap, then.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Skywolf said...

Yick.

Have I ever mentioned the time when I was small and we had a dead skunk in the crawlspace under our house? Now that is a smell I would not wish on anyone. Fourteen years later, I can still smell it.

I am glad about the humane traps. :)

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home