Friday, July 13, 2007

Clean Up or...

http://www.retrotogo.com/2007/04/katherine_hamne.html

Rian owns this shirt. I wear it for my own amusement, as it says something about Rian's personality totally unrelated to enviromental issues.

Neverntheless, it gets noticed. Rian wore it today and was awarded four different comments. Rian enjoys tallying up how many such are approving, and how many such are disproving.

Today it was evenly split.

Rian's favorite was "What an INTERESTING shirt" (disapproving tones)

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

What a cool t-shirt. *grin*

My favourite t-shirt is hard to pick. Either one of my Glarkware shirts (possibly the one that's soon to arrive) or my Muse t-shirt or my Nanowrimo t-shirt...

Or possibly... It's the one I have with a cheering crowd in sepia along the bottom. Now that's a cool t-shirt.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home