Monday, December 12, 2005

Fever Dreams

Drat Q's Dream Veronica.

Last night Rian dreamPt I was balancing on the edge of the Coronado Bay Bridge (ala Logan) with a bottle of champange in one hand and a telephone in the other. Standing on the bridge, watching Rian with mouthes agape were, in various order:Veronica Mars, Bliss, George Bush Sr., Santa Claus, a myriad of Hobblings, and Joel.

Joel was laughing. So was Rian. I remember twirling around and around but thank the small gods Dream Rian did not jump. I probably would have died of a heart attack in bed if I had.

Later Rian dreamPt that I explored a Greek temple found in mosiac form beneath a wading pool in Dr. Lorimer's back yard. Finally, the same genetics professor made Rian shovel her driveway and the sidewalk.

I still have not recovered.

2 Comments:

Blogger keppet said...

Is myriad the official collective noun?

2:07 AM  
Blogger La Tulipe said...

Yes.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home